Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Update

Well there is not much news to report. We have been busy with work, and the holidays. We had a great Thanksgiving with my sisters at Disneyland, and then we had our turkey dinner on black Friday. I am someone who loves this time of year, so I have spent the past two weekends decorating and doing crafts. I would have thought that this season I would have been more glum, since this will be another Christmas where I will not be a mom, but I am not depressed at all. At Disneyland, we saw so many cute little babies all bundled up, probably on their first trip to the park, and that did send a pang through my heart. However this pang did not linger, because I know we will get that call or email soon, and before we know it, we will be parents! So I am just enjoying Christmastime, since most likely, this will be the last one without an added little stocking next to ours.

Having said all of that, I received an email from our agency a couple a weeks ago, showing me how to make a facebook page for our adoption in order to get more exposure. So I thought it was about time that we did something to market ourselves a little more.
Check out our page.

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving and your holiday season is merry!

No comments:

Post a Comment