Monday, September 20, 2010

Photography

So there is some exciting news in our blog world. A waiting couple has been matched!

Since following these blogs I really feel as if I have gotten to know these women, and it is comforting to go through these ups and downs with others that can relate to the adoption experience.

I don't think I have mentioned my love of photography here before, but this past weekend I did a photo shoot with my favorite models, my sisters. Some day, of course I can't wait to take pictures of our little one too!
Here are a few of my favorite photos from this past weekend

Hannah, Bonnie and me




5 comments:

  1. Great photos! I am enjoying my new camera and trying to learn more about taking different types of shots. I find it very relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SO sweet for mentioning us! Thanks! Cute pictures too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. What kind of camera did you get Crista?
    And I am so happy for you, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got a Canon T1i. It came with 2 lenses and a 4 GB card which I have filled up a couple of times already! I've been playing around with night shots and outdoor shots of dogs running. Learning a lot as I go along. I haven't had a chance to play around with portraits yet, but they are on the list!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Crista,
    I got my Nikon D5000 in February, it came with one lens, and Adam got me a great lens for portraits for my birthday. Now I need a good zoom lens. I have my eye on the Tamron 18-270mm, but I have to save my pennies. Thats the problem with photography... it can be an expensive hobby!

    ReplyDelete